Sunday, February 1, 2015

Stuff you can make on the first day....

When you first start forging, every books says to make these, drive hooks, ... but if you don't have a barn with exposed timbers they are not that useful..
In my garage with plastic shelves from home depot I found these much more usefull

Here is a video of me using them on my plastic shelves in my garage.. very handy

 Here are more things you can make day one that are pretty and or usefull

I made some of thse for my wife the first weeks, some with twises and more curly ques, but
she loved them







I make these to go in my medieval pavillion to hang stuff


I haven't made these but they are handy too
chain


tp holder, can make longer for towels and the like...


a shelf bracket


a belt buckle




a toilet paper roll holder

stakes for holding wine glasses




a celtic torque, this is a bracelet, but a neck torq is jsut as easy... you dont' have to do this many twists either...




No comments:

Post a Comment