Monday, April 6, 2020

You bought my Tongs DXF, but how do I open it in sheet cam


Okay, the file we are going to work on is in your download (download again if you don't have it, as I keep adding files.

Start sheetcam

File-> Import Drawing

Navigate to the file you downloaded "Full Deluxe Set v 2.0 3_8 sheet 3_8 rivet_spread_around.dxf"




 Click Open

 Pick the location for objects, scaling inch.




You should now see this



You will note i have all my tools preloaded for the the Hyperthem 45x

I will now apply an operation.

Click Operation-> Plasma Cut



Click ok

You will see this


You will note that the leadins need some work to get them to show up for the holes as they are
pretty small, and you will probably want a rule for the small holes to make them cut better.

But I don't have my plasma Cutter together yet, so this is as far as I can take it (i have 3 of the 5 boxes for my cutter delivered so far)

next

No comments:

Post a Comment