Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Frosty T burner, Tee burner, How to find the actual instructions



I bumped into this great video of a Frosty T burner, and it made me want to try to make one...

Frosty T Burner Build on YouTube

Easy, cheap, and simple to build.. plus it's remarkably forgiving and works across a wide range of pressures? What could possibly be wrong, I must make one!!!



I then spent the next few days finding various evolution of the instructions, all of which referred to a new, better stronger easier version of the instruction... which I could never find, despite the fact' that I'm already a member of IForgeIron , the site were I KNEW the instructions were posted...

Even picture of what i needed but not the Details I needed.




So to save you from my suffering, here they are.

Post on Iforge Iron with link to frostys fancied up instructions

I'll post more once I've actually made one, in theory i finally have all the parts I need
I had to get stubby drill bits because my HarborFreight Metal lathe was too tiny...




No comments:

Post a Comment